Sunday, October 30, 2011

Living in The Now

In our last episode I had brought you up to speed in my post High School life. So in the last 6 weeks or so, what's up?

When my money plan failed, I ended up talking to my mom about moving back in them, which gratefully they accepted. I had learned alot whilst living in Banks, so I felt I could contribute to my family a bit more, and in a way start over and do my life proper. College, band, dayjob, and so on.

Exactly one year ago I was living with them, and was in a self constructed arrested development, mostly because not much changed since I graduated high school. Basically 2 or 3 years was the longest "post graduation" year in existence. In 2010 (at least until autumn) I still had the same relationships, job (which almost forced me into a career), and even my mentality of living in safety. My "Jack Skellington Syndrome" had reached it's peak and the winds of change needed to blow through my life.

Getting back on track, I had moved back in close to my birthday, and found my parents had even bought a house. This meant I had to move again. That would mark 3 times in the course of a month: Banks to Astoria, Astoria to Hillsboro, and Hillsboro to Cornelius. Jeez, that was rough, but it was nice to travel and find myself, and who I am.

I'm an artist.

I put this blog together before the move so I can keep myself focused.
OH! THE HOUSE!

To be sure, the place is epic. The neighborhood is great, and thank the gods, I'm near a bus stop!!! I have my own room again, which I attempted to triple function as a music studio and a game room. Unfortunately I only got as far as the Game Room. I ran out of space before I knew it. So we moved the music studio to the garage.

Everything seems to be in order... in the next few weeks, I'll be making my preparations for college.

see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment